QuickLick Liquid Supplement Range
QuickLick is a liquid supplement designed to attain maximum production from your livestock at a minimum of cost. It can be used in dry or wet season to correct either protein or trace element deficiencies. QuickLick is suitable for all classes of cattle and is custom mixed enabling nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorous, sulphur, copper etc to be altered to suit your animal’s needs.
A unique formulation of chelated trace elements and vitamins are provided to give superior absorption to the beast. This assists the animal to overcome deficiencies and achieve higher levels of production, where dietary intake may be low.
A rumen modifier (Bovatec) is added to improve feed conversion efficiency and the cost effectiveness of your pasture and helps the beast to utilize energy and proteins from their feed intake. It also aids in the improvement of milk production in dairy cows fed high protein grass pastures.
Intake will vary on animal size, pasture quality, temperature, breed type etc. Recommended intake for adult cattle is approximately 1.5 litres per day and weaners around 0.5 of a litre per day.
CattleKing Agricultural Services provide full technical advice and where necessary liver, hair, soil, leaf and dung analyses can be utilized to determine whether the level of nutrients are adequate for your livestock’s requirements.
QuickLick assists in:
- Healthier more productive animals
- Breeders in better condition at calving
- Breeders returning in calf sooner after calving
- Heavier calves at weaning
- Less weight loss after weaning
- Less labour involved than other conventional methods
- Cattle adapt to Quicklick easier
- Even intake of nutrients throughout the entire herd
- Cattle won’t spend hours licking and fighting over their liquid supplement
QUICKLICK PRODUCT WARNINGS
- These products contain Urea
- These products are not suitable for horses
- These products must not be fed to starving stock
This product does not contain restricted animal materials.